Gatherings

We are re-evaluating this writer's group and whether or not it meets the need of women writers. Until then, all gatherings are on hold. Stay tuned for updates! Thank you for your patience. Your feedback would be helpful in making this decision.

Grace & peace,

~ deAnn Roe
director of creative arts
717-755-0089 x126

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Voice

I have an exciting announcement to make! Kimberly has created a blog and I've just added the link under "voices" ~ please check it out. And take a look at the others if you haven't checked in lately. It's aways neat to know that we are reading each others posts.

It's been a busier month than I expected and that has cut into my creative time which ultimately leads to fewer posts. That bums me out. I am hoping for a jumpstart this Thursday through our gathering, (that always inspires me!) and I'm praying for better discipline on my part - to just do it. Just write. I know it's a struggle for all of us to make time. You can ask my family - when I don't take time to write, I get cranky. Does that ever happen to you too? How are you affected by not being able to create?

No comments: