Gatherings

We are re-evaluating this writer's group and whether or not it meets the need of women writers. Until then, all gatherings are on hold. Stay tuned for updates! Thank you for your patience. Your feedback would be helpful in making this decision.

Grace & peace,

~ deAnn Roe
director of creative arts
717-755-0089 x126

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Being a Copy Cat...

I've been so happy with the interaction with the Me in We blog for this fall's sermon series at Living Word Community Church. So much so, that I am going to be a copy cat (wait, can you really be a copy cat when the idea was yours to begin with? haahaa). However, my questions will pertain more directly to spiritual life & the disciplines in light of writing or other creative pathways. So, here is the very first one ~ I hope you enjoy the more interactive Reflective Souls.

How does writing (I am including journaling) impact your walk with Jesus?


To respond, please click the "comment" link below this post.

1 comment:

reflective souls said...

When I write, even free write, I usually end up journeying someplace in the story of my life. As I'm writing I begin to see where God was present even though I didn't recognize Him at that particular time in my life. It's a gift to see Him all over my life, little surprises...this fires me up to write even more.