Gatherings

We are re-evaluating this writer's group and whether or not it meets the need of women writers. Until then, all gatherings are on hold. Stay tuned for updates! Thank you for your patience. Your feedback would be helpful in making this decision.

Grace & peace,

~ deAnn Roe
director of creative arts
717-755-0089 x126

Monday, July 28, 2008

Two Sites to See

Today I came across some interesting web sites and blogs. Take some time and check them out:

Ashley Weis ~ Bringing Life to Words
Ashley is a writer and has writing resources and contests listed on her web site. I also have her link under "Links worth noting" here on RS.

So, You Wanna Be Published
This is a blog is by Mary DeMuth, a published author. She also has tons of great articles and encourages the writer as well. Mary's link is on RS too.

Check out these ladies! I am still working my way through their sites and am very inspired by their work and spirit.

Grace & peace on the creative journey ~ deAnn

2 comments:

Mary DeMuth said...

Thanks for the shout out! I so appreciate it. Good work here.

With joy,
Mary DeMuth

Anonymous said...

Thanks, DeAnn! :o) I appreciate your kindness!