Gatherings

We are re-evaluating this writer's group and whether or not it meets the need of women writers. Until then, all gatherings are on hold. Stay tuned for updates! Thank you for your patience. Your feedback would be helpful in making this decision.

Grace & peace,

~ deAnn Roe
director of creative arts
717-755-0089 x126

Sunday, July 6, 2008

See Ya Thursday

I know it's summer and we are all so busy! But I sure hope you make time for yourself, two hours - that's all, to spread your creative wings and take flight over paper and ink though the vastness of your mind.

We'll meet in the coffee bar of Living Word. Bring paper and your favorite writing instrument. We'll provide the rest (and I mean rest.)

If you believe you'll be there - please send me a quick email so I know how many to prepare for. My email is droe@lwccyork.com. Thank you!

See you Thursday,
deAnn

No comments: