Gatherings

We are re-evaluating this writer's group and whether or not it meets the need of women writers. Until then, all gatherings are on hold. Stay tuned for updates! Thank you for your patience. Your feedback would be helpful in making this decision.

Grace & peace,

~ deAnn Roe
director of creative arts
717-755-0089 x126

Sunday, January 4, 2009

January Writing for Women

It's winter, it's cold, it's bleak. The holidays are history for another year. It's January and it's a time for a new beginning. I'm not one for "resolutions," per se. But this year, I have a list of "THINGS I WANT TO DO (BETTER)." Sure, I write. I just want to do it better and with more frequency.

The good news is, Reflective Souls picks up again this month! Our January Gathering will be Tuesday, 1/13 from 7-8:30 PM in the Worship Arts Office. I hope you will bring your writing tablet favorite writing utensil and join us for a time of reflective writing - it's always a journey with an unknown destination.

See you there!

No comments: