Gatherings

We are re-evaluating this writer's group and whether or not it meets the need of women writers. Until then, all gatherings are on hold. Stay tuned for updates! Thank you for your patience. Your feedback would be helpful in making this decision.

Grace & peace,

~ deAnn Roe
director of creative arts
717-755-0089 x126

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Artist's Creed

I believe that my talents are a gift from God and I am to use them to fulfill His purposes in my life and for His world.
I humbly acknowledge and accept my gifts and ask to receive God's
vision for how I am to use them.
I ask the Holy Spirit to free me from self-doubt and self-absorption.
I pray this work will bring me into closer alignment with Jesus
as I seek to use my gifts and talents for His glory and to become
the whole and complete woman He intends me to be.

No comments: