Gatherings

We are re-evaluating this writer's group and whether or not it meets the need of women writers. Until then, all gatherings are on hold. Stay tuned for updates! Thank you for your patience. Your feedback would be helpful in making this decision.

Grace & peace,

~ deAnn Roe
director of creative arts
717-755-0089 x126

Monday, September 1, 2008

Quick Recap

Our last gathering was Thursday, 8/28. As I prayed and pondered what we'd cover that evening, it became clear that I ought to share what I feel God's been saying to me about my "voice." So I decided that for the next 4 Thursday gatherings, our focus would be just that, "our voice."

  • Trusting Your Voice
  • Freeing Your Voice
  • Surrendering Your Voice
  • Nurturing Your Voice
Right now I have to get back to our bathroom renovations (I can hear my hubby calling me, I'm his "assistant.") But I will post a complete overview of this past gathering's topic: Trusting Your Voice with suggested writing prompts and all.

Back to the skill saws and power nail guns! Grace & peace ~ deAnn

No comments: